- This exercise introduces the basics of building an unlevelled tree, handling its expansion and displaying details for any level. See the Web Application Modules guide for more information.
- Other fields in the tree working list may be defined to control open and closed images, and whether an entry is currently selected or expanded.
- The tree view is supported in all LANSA supported browsers.
Tips & Techniques
- A tree view could be used as an application menu.
What You Should Know
- How to set up and use a tree view weblet for enquiry purposes.