- The menu bar weblet provides the functionality of a menu bar that can invoke other web pages including other webroutines.
- The menu bar can be arranged horizontally or vertically and the top level menu items can cause further menus to pop-up as the mouse moves over them.
Tips & Techniques
- The menu items can be defined in the Webroutine design using the menu item designer or they can be supplied at runtime in an RDMLX list.
- The weblet is based on the jQuery UI menu widget and requires jQuery and jQuery UI to operate (the weblet will automatically add the required external resources to the output HTML).
What Your Should Know
- How to define a static menu using the jQuery UI Menubar weblet.