JSMProxy Program Logic
- Remote client program using HTTP protocol connects to HTTP server.
- HTTP server executes JSMPROXY program. (Look for messages in HTTP server job log).
- JSMProxy program checks for arguments, if no arguments sends an about HTML page to client program.
- JSMProxy program calls exit program JSMPXYEXT (if present) with an EVENT parameter value of ENTRY.
- JSMProxy program uses the service argument value and SERVER_HOST and SERVER_PORT environment variable values to do a keyed lookup on [email protected] to determine the host to receive the request. Also it checks if the HTTP GET or POST protocol and amount of content is allowed for the requested service. If no record is found then another keyed lookup is done using the service argument value and the host value of *DEFAULT. If no record is found then an error message is returned and logged via the JSMPXYEXT program with the EVENT parameter set to an ERRnnnn value. (Look for messages in HTTP server job log).
- JSMProxy program connects to the specified host and forwards selected HTTP protocol properties and standard input.
- JSMProxy program waits for the remote JSMDirect program to complete.
- JSMProxy program writes the HTTP protocol response to standard output.
- JSMProxy program calls exit program JSMPXYEXT (if present) with an EVENT parameter value of EXIT.