Create a CA certificate for the IBM i DCM
1. Use the New Certificate Authority to create a CA certificate in DER format.
2. Use the Open Certificate to read the certificate and save in PEM format.
3. FTP this PEM file to the IFS and import the CA certificate in *SYSTEM store.
Create certificate for the IBM i DCM
1. Use DCM to create a client certificate request, copy the PEM encoded certificate request shown in the browser text area to a file.
2. Use the Open Certificate Request to read the PEM encoded file and save in DER format.
3. Use the New Certificate Client to read the local CA file and certificate request file to create a certificate.
4. Use Open Certificate to read certificate and save in PEM format.
5. FTP PEM encoded certificate to the IBM i IFS and import.