INT005 - Department Inquiry Functions
- Server side functions start as different jobs so they require JSM to be opened and closed.
- Server side functions do not unload the service.
Tips & Techniques
- Use a naming standard that makes it easy to relate the LANSA and non LANSA components in your application.
- Begin your application development by creating the XML forms.
What I Should Know
- How to code server-side JSM functions.
- How to use and configure JSMDirect.
- How to modify the HTTPInboundXMLBindService.properties file.
- How to use Integrator Studio to update the JSMDirect Configuration Table.
- How to use the User Agent to test your server-side functions.