INT007 - Department & Employee Server
- Use repeated fragments whenever the XML structure involves multiple occurrences of structure. For example, use repetitive fragments for lists within a list.
- JSMX commands were performed in parallel to database access RDMLX. This is a useful technique for building complex XML.
Tips & Techniques
- Multiple occurrences of the same fragment can mimic the behavior of lists. This is an effective technique for creating nested lists.
- Looping over the JSMX "SET" command is useful when implementing nested lists.
What I Should Know
- How to use repeated fragments to create nested lists in XML
- How to integrate JSMX commands into RDMLX code
- How to build server-side functions that create complex response XML