INT012 - Create Excel Document with Template and Formatting
- Use the ADD and SET command before the WRITE command to format cells and columns.
- The ADD command is used to add features to an Excel document.
- The SET command is used to change the current features of an Excel document.
- You will usually need to use a number of ADD and SET commands.
Tips & Techniques
- The SET command has PROTECT and PASSWORD parameters which enable the worksheet to be protected.
What I should now know
- How to format and protect a worksheet.