INT004 - Department Inquiry Bindings
- You should create your request and response in a separate solution group in order to separate the generated RDML and RDMLX code – see your Project Solution/Samples folders.
- The XMLBinding services are able to load the binding jar file from the \bindings folder at run time, and it is not necessary to restart the JSM after publishing the XMLBindings.
Tips & Techniques
- Use a naming standard that makes it easy to relate the LANSA and non LANSA components in your application.
- Start your application by creating the XML documents.
- Always remember to build your jar files for bindings and publish them to the server.
- Studio provides a convenient method of organizing your files for a specific project.
- Using a project in Studio will help you to locate changes made to the JSM properties files for a specific project. A comment tag is inserted that allows studio to locate the data specific to your project when Studio performs a retrieve or publish action.
- If you wish to transfer a complete copy of the HTTPInboundXMLBindService.properties file to your PC, you can use the Download option and then save the file to a specific directory.
What I Should Know
- How to use the Integrator Studio.
- How to use the XML Binding Wizard.
- How to build jar files for bindings.
- How to update property files on the JSM Server.
- How to publish jar files to the JSM Server.