INT009A - SOAP Service - Define Server
- Knowledge of web service standards or protocols were not needed to create this SOAP Server.
- Business logic to process the SOAP Service can be created using either LANSA's RDML, RDMLX functions or an RPG program.
What I Should Know
- The essential steps necessary to use LANSA Integrator Studio to create a SOAP Server solution that can call or consume a web service, either local or non-local.
- That LANSA Integrator generates components that handle the complexities of web services standards and protocols.
- How to create a LANSA function that is called as a SOAP Server web service.