Step 9. Build the JSON Solution for Employees
INT010A - JSON Service - Define Server-side logic
In this step you will build the JSON type solution and then review the files that LANSA Integrator has generated.
1. Build the solution:
a. Select the Build button on the toolbar to start the build.
When the build has been completed, this message is displayed.
c. Click OK to continue.
2. Save your new Solution and OK at the confirm dialog.
3. Exit the JSON Wizard.
You are returned to the iii JSON Tutorial Project tab in the LANSA Integrator Studio.
4. Expand the Project's Solutions folder so that you can see the files that LANSA Integrator has generated.
The files that have been generated are:
- A jar file, iiiEmployees.json.jar
This file contains the compiled classes, ready for you to deploy to the server.
- A project (prj) file, iiiEmployees.json.prj.
If you need to use the JSON Wizard again to revise what you have done, you will open it using this prj file.
- Properties files. The two you are concerned with are, HTTPInboundJSONBindService.properties and HTTPOutboundJSONBindService.properties. You will deploy these files to the web server in order to fully enable this web service.
- Other files consisting of some sample generated RDML and RDMLX code for an application that implements this web service and trace and log files.