INT010A - JSON Service - Define Server-side logic
- Knowledge of web service standards or protocols were not needed to create this JSON Server.
- Business logic to process the JSON Service can be created using either LANSA's RDML, RDMLX functions or an RPG program.
What I Should Know
- The essential steps necessary to use LANSA Integrator Studio to create a JSON Server solution that can call or consume a web service, either local or non-local.
- That LANSA Integrator generates components that handle the complexities of web services standards and protocols.
- How to create a LANSA function that is called as a JSON Server web service.