In this step you will change how source code is formatted. You can control which lines of code are displayed and how they are displayed.
Separate settings are used to control statements in functions and components (forms, reusable parts, web pages, views, dialogs, server modules and WAMs are all components).
1. On the File menu, click on Options.
The LANSA Settings dialog is displayed. This dialog will be different for Slave Workstation and Independent Workstation systems.
2. Select the Source icon to view the code formatting options.
a. Expand the Component Formatting options:
b. Select Upper case so that commands and keywords are in shown in uppercase.
3. Press the Apply button to make the changes to the source code. Click Yes in the dialog warning that undo and redo buffers will be lost:
4. The formatting changes for your form are now visible in the Source tab.
5. Use the Options / Source options to change the formatting of components, so that the commands and keywords are in Proper Case..
6. Press the Apply button to make the changes to the source code.