In this step you will use keyboard shortcuts to move the cursor to different positions in the code displayed in the Source view.
1. From the Help menu button at the top right of the editor, select Shortcuts:
2. Keyboard Shortcuts help will be displayed in your default browser. Use the links to review some of the many editor shortcut options:
3. Use the Favorites / Last Opened tab, to open form iiiDragandDrop in the editor.
4. Display the Source tab.
Remember, your source code's appearance is determined by the editor display settings. (Refer to exercise VED010 - Format Source Code).
5. If you have not already done so, turn on Autohide to maximize the display area for your source code.
6. Move the cursor to the end of the window by pressing the End key twice.
Note: This moves to the end of the window, not the end of the source.
7. Move the cursor to the top of the window by pressing the Home key twice.
8. Move the cursor to the end of the source by pressing the End key three times.
9. Move the cursor back to the top of the source by pressing Ctrl + Home.
10. Use the down arrow key to move to the BEGIN_COM statement in the Source tab, and then use the Ctrl + right arrow key to move to next part of this BEGIN_COM statement.