In this step you will use the Find dialog to mark all occurrences of the string currentitem.
1. Place the cursor at the start of the BEGIN_COM statement at the top of the source code.
2. Press Ctrl + F or use the Find / Text from the Home ribbon to display the Find dialog.
The Find dialog is displayed with BEGIN_COM set as the search string.
3. In the Find what drop-down list select currentitem.
4. Click the Tag All button to mark all occurrences of the string currentitem in the source.
5. Scroll down the code. Notice how every occurrence of currentitem, is marked with a small blue rectangle.
Tags are temporary and are not saved with the source.
Tags are shown on the Go To tab:
6. Click Cancel to close the Find dialog box.