- You can use Auto Complete to quickly enter commands as you type them in the editor.
- You can use Command Assistant to help you structure, review and enter commands.
Tips & Techniques
- The Command Assistant is a very efficient means of building code. As a new developer it is very helpful as it lists all parameters that apply to a command.
- You can press F4 to display the Command Assistant for an existing statement in order to prompt the command and change its values.
- The Auto Complete feature is sensitive to the cursor position in the command as well as the text that has been entered in the command line. As you move the cursor over the command, you will see the options listed by Auto Complete change.
What I Should Know
- How to use Command Assistant.
- How to use Auto Complete.
- How to display online help for RDML commands in the LANSA Editor.