FRM015B – Getting Started with Forms Programming – Part B
This exercise continues to develop the iiiHelloWorld form you created in exercise FRM015A.
A "results" field will be added to the form and the form will now automatically display input text in the results field, in uppercase and reversed, controlled by a check box.
- To learn how to find component definitions
- To use component properties
- To understand component events
- To learn how to use component methods.
To achieve these objectives you will complete the following:
Step 1. Component Definitions
Step 2. Understanding Events
Step 3. Using Component Properties
Step 4. Understanding Component Methods
Before You Begin
- Complete exercise FRM015A before starting this exercise.