- There are many ways of coding RDML statements to achieve the same results. For example, the following two statements will produce the same result:
CHANGE FIELD(#STD_TEXT) TO(*BLANKS)
#STD_TEXT := *BLANKS
- The DEFINE_COM commands may be hidden using the editor settings.
- F2 help is used to obtain information about component properties, events and methods. Double click on any property, event or method to obtain detailed help.
Tips & Techniques
- F2 help provides details about components. The F1 online help provides details about the user interface, commands and options.
- Use the dialog box launcher in the Compile group in the ribbon if you need to specify the compile settings. If you submit compiles using the Compile command, the compile options will simply default to the last values set in the Compile options dialog.
What You Should Know
- How to display component help.
- How to find intrinsic methods.
- How to use intrinsic methods.
- How to use the RDML/RDMLX commands.
- How to write a Boolean expression.