- Using the Visual LANSA editor, you can interactively debug functions, forms, reusable parts, WAMs and web event functions locally.
- You can also remotely debug RDMLX functions when they are running on the server, including web events and WAMs using the Visual LANSA Editor
- Programs must be compiled 'debug enabled' in order to use debug.
Tips & Techniques
- By default, debug stops at the first executable line of code, controlled by Debug settings in the Editor Options dialog.
- Breakpoints are saved with the source code.
- Breakpoint features include variables, breakpoint and call stack tabs.
- Variables and component values can be viewed and edited.
- Breakpoint properties support break on condition and pass count.
What You Should Know
- How to use debug for local debugging.