- The Host Monitor will automatically be started when you perform a Check In or Check Out operation.
- When you Check Out objects, you can specify if the objects will be checked out as read only or for update. If checked out for update, you must have authority to update the object.
Tips & Techniques
- Review the use of Repository Synchronization (Propagation) is an efficient means of keeping your Visual LANSA systems current.
What You Should Know
- How to refresh object lists from the LANSA for i Master Repository.
- How to check out objects from the LANSA for i Master Repository.
- How to check in objects to the LANSA for i Master Repository.
- How to delete objects locally and in the LANSA for i Master Repository.