LVF040 - Execute Framework Application
- To execute a finished application in the Framework.
- To become familiar with the look and feel of Framework-based applications.
- To introduce some key concepts used by the Visual LANSA Framework when building applications.
- You will initially execute the framework as a Windows application. You will later create and execute a web enabled framework application using VLF-ONE.
To achieve this objective, you will complete the following:
Step 1. Execute the Visual LANSA Framework
Step 2. Execute an Application
Step 3. Using Filters to Find an Employee
Step 4. Using Commands and Command Handlers
Before You Begin
In order to complete this exercise, you must have completed the following:
- Check that you have met the prerequisites for the Visual LANSA Framework.