REP011 - Repository Summary
In this step create a form to maintain the holiday file.
1.Switch to your Employee Holiday file in the editor and select the File Attributes tab. Note the Identifier for the file, for example IIIEMPHOLI. This must be used as the file name in the template.
2. Create a form iiiMaintEmpHols Employee Holidays.
3. Use the VL_BASEMNT template to create a maintenance application for the iiiEmpHolidays file.
4. When running the template:
a. Choose FF layout.
b. Response to "Supply a word ….." must be a single word, with no spaces.
c. Include all the fields in the file.
5. Adjust the form layout if necessary.
6. Compile and execute the form. Make sure you are executing it locally.
7. Enter holiday information for employees 01, 02 and 03.
8. Test what happens when you try to insert information for employees that do not exist in the Employee file.
9. Try to use a holiday code other than ANL or OWN.
10. Enter holiday information for employees 01, 02 and 03. Holidays Code should be ANL or OWN.