REP011 - Check In Objects (Optional)
If you are working with a free trial version of Visual LANSA or on an Independent LANSA system, you cannot do this exercise.
- To learn how to check in objects to the LANSA Master Repository.
- In this exercise, you will check in to the master system the Department Maintenance application you created in the previous exercises.
To achieve these objectives, you will complete the following:
Step 1. Confirm Connection to LANSA Master System (Optional)
Step 2. Check in the Department Table and Fields
Step 3. Verify Objects Exist on the Server
Step 4. Execute Your Application Client Server
Before You Begin
- You must have completed the previous exercises.
- You must have a properly installed and configured Visual LANSA Slave System with a working connection to the LANSA Master System on an IBM i.
- You need to be a licensed Visual LANSA developer and you need the required LANSA licenses installed on the server that support both client server applications and Visual LANSA development.
You may wish to review the following topics in the Visual LANSA User Guide: