In this step, you will define the iiiTaxAmount virtual field to be calculated as 25% of the iiiSalary field:
1. Select the iiiTaxAmount field in the list of Undefined virtuals.
2. In the Details tab, enter the following:
3. Add the following code to Virtual Field Derivation
#iiitaxamount := (#iiisalary / 100) * 25
Change the code to use your initials.
Your Details tab should now look like this:
4. Now that its derivation has been defined, the iiiTaxAmount column will be listed under Read Virtuals.
5. Save the table definition.