- Check in options allow program objects to be compiled when checked in to the server.
- To ensure that all required objects are checked into the server, use the cross references facility in the Check In Options dialog.
- If you are using task tracking, refer to Using Task Tracking in LANSA in the Visual LANSA Administrator Guide.
- Display the Master Repository State column for objects to see if they exist on the server.
Tips and Techniques
- Review Rules for Repository Synchronization in the Visual LANSA Administrator Guide. It is an efficient means of keeping your Visual LANSA systems current.
What I Should Know
- How to check in objects to the LANSA Master Repository.
- How to execute your web page on the IBM i server.