VUI004 - Details, Outline, Favorites Tabs
- To understand the purpose of the Details tab.
- To understand the purpose of the Outline tab.
- To understand the purpose of the Favorites tab.
- To learn about help (F2) for components.
- To learn to use the Go To tab to view the errors in the object currently open.
- To learn to view the error message of a field in error.
The focus of this exercise is how you use editor features to work with repository fields and files. The focus is not on the definitions of these objects. The LANSA Repository and Programming exercises provide detailed training about these objects.
To achieve these objectives, you will complete the following:
Step 1. Copy the xEmployeeStreet Field
Step 2. Details Tab
Step 3. View Errors
Step 4. Open another Object in Editor
Step 5. Outline Tab
Step 6. Favorites Tab
Before You Begin:
You may wish to review the following topics in the Visual LANSA User Guide:
It is recommended that you complete the preceding exercises before you start this exercise.