- The properties of objects are edited in the Details tab.
- You move between open objects using the Next/Previous buttons or the Open Objects menu.
- Help displays detailed information about any object.
- Errors are marked with a red triangle. (Warnings are marked with a brown triangle).
- You can view the message for an error or warning by clicking on the triangle marking the error.
- Use the Go To tab to view all errors in the open object. To locate the context of the error, double-click on the error message.
- The Favorites tab may contain many different lists of objects. It provides a fast way to access the objects which you are currently working with.
- The Is Favorite context menu option is used to add a list to the Favorites Tab. Whenever you see this option in a context menu, then the related list can be added to the Favorites tab.
Tips & Techniques
- The keyboard shortcut for displaying the Go To tab is Ctrl + G.
- The keyboard shortcut for displaying component help is F2.
What I Should Know
- How to use the Details tab to edit objects.
- How to use the Favorites tab.
- How to use the Outline tab to switch between objects.
- How to display help for objects.
- How to use the Go To tab to view the errors in the object currently open.
- How to view the message for an error or warning.