VED020 - Edit Source Code
- There are various keyboard shortcuts which make working in the Source tab more efficient.
- The quickest way to search through source code is to use the Find feature in the toolbar.
- You can mark all the occurrences of a string using the Find dialog
What I Should Know
- How to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate within the source code.
- How to comment and uncomment code.
- How to go to different positions in the source code using the go to feature of the Outline tab.
- How to use copy and paste code.
- How to find strings in the source code of a component or function.
- How to find and replace strings in the source code.