- As you set component properties (names, captions, etc. on the Details tab) the DEFINE_COM statements are updated in the RDML code. Alternatively, you can directly edit the DEFINE_COM statements.
- There are many different ways to perform the same operation, such as using commands on a ribbon or context menu options.
- The F2 button provides detailed information about component properties, events and methods either through the Features tab or the browser.
Tips and Techniques
Be sure that you are very familiar with the contents of Some Things to Note about Entering Code.
What You Should Know
- The basic structure of the code in a web page:
- How the web page and components are related to the source.
- How to create a web page.
- How to add components to a web page.
- How to change the properties of a component on a web page using the Details tab.
- How to define events for a component.
- How to use the Layout ribbon
- How to compile and execute a web page.