- Using the Visual LANSA Editor, you can interactively debug functions, forms, reusable parts, web pages, server modules and WAMs.
- You can also debug a server module from within a web page, when the server module is running on a server such as an IBM i or Windows Server.
- Programs must be compiled "debug enabled" in order to use debug.
Tips and Techniques
- By default, debug stops at the first executable line of code, controlled by Debug settings in the LANSA Settings dialog.
- Breakpoint settings are saved with the source code.
- Breakpoint features include variables, breakpoint pass count and call stack tab.
What You Should Know
- How to use debug. Debug features are common to all LANSA types of component.