- The Table Layout manager can be applied to the web page and any container such as a tab sheet or panel.
- Selecting a setting on the Layout ribbon for a control, adds a 1 x 1 table to the container, if necessary.
- Srvroutines have XXXX_MAP statements defining data to exchange as a field, a working lists or a Group_By.
- The SELECT command retrieves a group of records based on all keys or a number of keys, optionally using generic logic and can also read the table using a start key or backwards.
- The Tab Folder is a good way to present a lot of information on one web page.
- The Server Module generates Find routines for the physical and all logical files.
Tips and Techniques
- In the Design view, select a list column by clicking on the column heading, on the Outline tab or on the Details tab, from the components dropdown.
- In the web page, pass key values into a data retrieval method to preserve its value while asynchronous data retrieval takes place.
What You Should Know
- How to implement list components.
- How to implement a tab folder and tab sheets.
- How to hide controls using their Visible property.
- How to position controls using the table layout manager and their Alignment, Size, Flow and Margins settings.