- Change a list component's SelectionStyle property to All to allow multiple entries to be selected.
- List components and working list entries can be processed in a SELECTLIST/ENDSELECT loop.
- LOC_ENTRY finds a list entry based on a Where() clause.
- Downloading a file to the browser is easily achieved using the srvroutine Response object defined.
Tips and Techniques
- Work fields can be defined by the DEFINE statement. Use the Reffld() parameter to base the field on an existing field.
- Builtin Functions must be executed on the server platform for web applications.
- See the shipped web page xDemoWebImageDownload for another example of downloading a file.
What You Should Know
- How to define and maintain a working list.
- How to use the TRANSFORM_LIST built in function.
- How to use the following commands:
- How to download a file to the browser.