- If you check the code you have written for this web page, which is quite sophisticated, you have written less than 50 lines of code (excluding component definitions).
- The User Defined Control means that sophisticated custom interfaces can easily be defined which are implemented by the Tree control.
- Passing data into the reusable part, UDC, is highly automated by the *listfields #ListFields definition and the OnAdd method in the UDC which is invoked by the Add_Entry command applied to the Tree control.
Tips and Techniques
- The Design tab for the theme, xDemoTheme shows the DrawStyles available.
- Local Styles can also be used, together with Themes. For example, the font settings used for the MoreLess label.
What You Should Know
- How to define and implement a simple User Defined Control (UDC) for the Tree component.
- How to use a Theme in your web page application.