DTE0095 – Create a Windows Server Installation
What You Should Know
- How to define a simple Windows server installation.
- How to install a Windows server application.
- The main structure and content of the installed application's folders.
- Both Windows 7 and Windows 8 will allow Install just for you... if the install was run by simply double clicking the MSI file.
- In Windows 8, you must run the install from a command prompt started with Run as Administrator, in order to Install for all users.