A banner is very simple to set up. When you open the XSL generated for the webroutine in the LANSA Editor:
1. Click on the Weblets tab, select Standard Weblets from the drop-down list near the top and locate the Banner weblet.
2. Drag the Banner weblet on to your web page where you want the banner to be displayed.
3. Click on the weblet to review the Details tab.
4. Set the value property to the appropriate field, system variable, multilingual variable or text literal which contains the text to display in the marquee.
5. If you want the text to be an active element in the page, set the on_click_wrname or URL property to direct the click event to an appropriate page.