WAM085 - Enhancing the User Interface
1. Create new field definitions in the Repository:
Use the New Field dialog, to open each field in the Editor and for the dialog to remain open. Fields will be automatically flagged as RDMLX when a type such as Date is selected:
2. Review the Field Visualization for the fields iiiDATE, iiiDTETME, iiiTIME and iiiNOTE. They each have been given a suitable weblet visualization.
3. Ensure that the Input attribute of field iiiNOTE allows lower case:
4. Switch to the Field Visualization definition for field iiiGENDER. Add a Static Picklist using the toolbar button:
5. Define the static picklist with two entries as shown:
6. Open the Repository Find dialog using the insert Weblet Template toolbar button.
a. If necessary, in the Repository Find dialog, select Standard Weblets in the dropdown.
b. Add a Radio Group weblet.
7. Save the field definition.
8. Switch to the Visualization tab for field iiiCUREMP. Use the toolbar button to add a Checkbox weblet visualization.
The Checkbox weblet will return, by default, values of Y and N which are correct values for field iiiCUREMP. In this case a static picklist is not required.
9. Save the field definition.