WAM050 – A Section Maintenance Application
- A working list is displayed on the web page as a table
- Columns in the list may be input capable or output only.
- Columns in the list table may have weblets applied to them.
- Like fields, lists may be mapped for *output, *input or *both.
- The clickable image weblet can return a current row field and value and a STDRENTRY value to the WebRoutine it calls.
- A second WAM can be invoked simply by specifying the on_click_wamname property.
Tips & Techniques
- Display, update and delete logic can easily be included in a single WebRoutine by using a CASE loop for field STDRENTRY
- Note that anchor weblets can also be used on fields in a browselist, to select a row – see later exercise.
What You Should Now Know
- How working lists are handled in the web page.
- How to select an entry from a browselist.
- How to design an application with a number of WAMs.