WAM070 - Hiding Techniques
- You can apply the hidden class to any object with a class property.
- You can set the hide_if property to hide weblets.
- When an object does not have a class or hide_if property, you can still hide it from within the XSL code using an xsl:if.
Tips & Techniques
- Once the objects on the page are set up correctly (conditionally hidden based on a field) you will use the RDML to control the field to hide the object.
What I Should Know
- How to hide object using a hidden class, the hide_if property, and an xsl:if.