7.3 Work with Selected Objects to Be Documented
When a new document is created or an existing document is reviewed a screen like this will be presented to the user:
DC@P840106 Review/Change Selected Objects
Document : XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Enter number of function or place cursor on same line and press Enter.
__ 1. Include fields in document
2. Include files in document
3. Include processes/functions in document
4. Include other documents
5. Review/delete objects already included in document
6. Review/change Table of Contents
F1=Help F3=Exit F12=Cancel F14=Msgs
By working from this screen the objects that are defined in the new or existing document can be manipulated. In summary, the facilities provided to manipulate the list are:
- Include new LANSA fields in the document.
- Include new LANSA files in the document.
- Include new LANSA process and/or functions in the document.
- Include other documents within this document. (Any document being included must be a final form IBM i document).
- Review all objects currently included in the document and delete those no longer required.
- Review the Table of Contents for the document and omit or reorder the sequence of subjects within the document.