Integrator Standalone Install
Before you start, if this is a new Integrator installation, carry out the instruction in Pre-checks and Initiating the Install. You can add it to the existing LANSA for i system if required.
If you are adding Integrator to an existing LANSA system, then the following must be entered:
- An Associated LANSA Program Library.
If you are installing as a standalone and not adding to an existing LANSA system:
- An Associated LANSA Program Library is not required and can be left blank.
- The Library Prefix for LANSA Integrator will be required.
- The next screens will be populated based on the prefix you entered. You have the option to change the details to your preferences.
- If the default port number is not suitable, it can also be changed.
- If this is a normal configuration use the default values:
- If this is an ASP configured system use the following values:
- If this is an Independent Auxiliary Storage configured system use the following values:
- ASP Device = Where this is your ASP device name
- ASP Group = Where this is your ASP group name (Group name can be ASP Device)
Verify the summary screens.
Select F8 to start the LANSA Integrator install.