Verify the Upgrade
Review the LANSA_UPD joblog.
- If you see the message:
All selected LANSA components have successfully installed****
then the upgrade has been completed successfully.
- Save the upgrade log for future reference.
- Another check is to run the LANSA ABOUT:
<pgmlib> LANSA About
where <pgmlib> is your LANSA Program Library.
- the HTTP Server instance that this LANSA system is using,
- the JSM server that this LANSA system is using and
- the LANSA listener that this LANSA system is using.
- Test LANSA Web by running the following URL:
http://<your host name>:<your web port number>/<your LANSA pgmlib>/SYS/xvlwebtst.html?lang=eng&cache=no
- Test LANSA Web
Import WEBINIT to an RDMLX-enabled partition from
Admin -> Partition Initialization ->WEBINIT
and then run
http://<your host name>:<your web port number>/<your LANSA pgmlib>/<Partition imported into>/xvlwebtst.html?lang=eng&cache=no
- If Integrator was updated, check that the sub-system and jobs have started.
Also check Integrator is running by using this URL:
http://<your host name>:<Integrator Admin TCP Port number>