Appendix C. Integrator Notes
Following are some general tips & techniques for assisting in the Java Service Manager installation:
- A library (default JSMLIB) will be created on the IBM i to store objects used by the Java Service Manager. This includes a number of work management objects such as job descriptions and sub-system descriptions.
- Add the JSMLIB library to your library list for job descriptions and user profiles using the Java Service Manager.
- Java Service Manager IFS objects are restored to an instance directory (default/jsm/instance). This includes .jar files and property files.
- The content of data area JSMMGRDTA is the Java Service Manager instance directory.
- The content of data area JSMCLTDTA is used to determine the host server.
- RPG program examples are located in source file QRPGSRC in the JSMLIB library.