- The Repository tab is the starting point for most of your work in the editor. You can access all objects in LANSA from the Repository tab.
- Once you have opened an object it will be added to the Last Opened list on your Favorites tab.
- You can turn on or off the alphabetical grouping of objects in the Active Partition.
- The columns in the Repository tab can be reordered and hidden.
- You can sort object lists using the column headings.
- You initially open objects for editing using the Repository tab.
- The initial set of Demonstration System objects in the Active Partition are loaded using the Partition Initialization, available from the Visual LANSA Logon form.
Tips & Techniques
- You can undock the Repository tab to maximize the size of the window. It can be closed and easily redisplayed using F8.
What I Should Know
- What information can be accessed from the Repository tab.
- How to dock and undock tabs.
- How to turn alphabetical grouping off.
- How to change the order of columns in the Repository tab.
- How to hide columns in the Repository tab.
- How to open fields using the Repository tab.