- If you need more room to work with objects open in the editor, you can use Autohide to hide the tab folders when they are not required.
- You can undock individual tabs by dragging them from the docking bar.
- You can dock folders to either the left or right side of the editor.
- Folders can also be docked side by side.
Tips & Techniques
- Undocking tabs allows you to resize a window to display more information and it allows you to reposition the windows.
- Dock/undock a tab by double-clicking on the docking bar.
- Using Autohide leaves you with more room to work with the objects open in the editor. This feature is extremely valuable when you are editing source code and want the maximum screen area for editing.
What I Should Know
- How to control the presentation of the basic editor parts.
- How to size the areas in the editor.
- How to turn Autohide on/off.